Location: Ahmedabad, India.
We're looking for an experienced ASP.NET Developer to join our globally recognized & respected firm. This great opportunity will allow you to work on projects to be used & marketed throughout the global web hosting industry. The ability to learn quickly in various technical environments, while delivering quality work is key.
The job requires the following specific skills:
- TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience in the following skill sets
- OOPs concepts with .Net Architecture
- C# / ASP.NET 3.5-4.0+ Web Development
- Design / Develop / Deploy / Support Multi-Tiered Applications - Transactional Middle-Tier, and Browser-Based Applications
- Unit / Code Testing Experience
- MVC, ASP.Net Web API, WCF Services (Familiarity / Understanding)
- Browser Application Development (2+ years)
- C# / ASP.NET Web Application Development
- XML / XSLT / XPath
- Client-Side Scripting
- RDBMS - Relational Database Management Systems
- SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / R2 Database Development
- SQL Scripting / Querying / Statements
- Database Querying in .NET with Entity Framework
- Third party providers like PayPal, Authorize.NET, and Any other similar
PREFERRED (but not required)
- LINQ / Custom Controls
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desired Profile Educational Qualification:
- BE / B.Tech , MCA , CDAC or any graduate with 2+ year of experience of working in a team.
What we can offer you :
- Best package in the industry
- Great technical guidance to expand your career/professional knowledge
- Very friendly environment.
- Our timings are 9.30-6.30 - Monday to Friday
Rapid Web Services, LLC is an industry leading, US-based web technology & security company that develops, maintains, supports and markets many of our own websites within the global web hosting & web security industry. Our main focus is to continue to grow and maintain The SSL Store™ (www.thesslstore.com) and its sister websites as Symantec Corporation"s (NASDAQ: SYMC & Fortune 379) largest SSL certificate partner worldwide. We are seeking fun, exciting, creative and talented individuals that have the same motivation & aspiration as we do. We are headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, with global offices in Ahmedabad, India and Europe.