Category: HTML 4 / 5, CSS 2.0/3.0, Photoshop/Illustrator, JQuery, Bootstrap Framework, Responsive Design
Location: Ahmedabad, India (relocation not covered)
- Translate mock-up Photoshop/Fireworks images to code
- Develop pixel perfect pages that meet all design requirements
- Build Responsive Design HTML email newsletters
- Maintain e-commerce websites and keep them up to date and multi-browser compatible with the latest web technologies
- Manage scalable and cross-browser code across the multiple sites
- Maintain consistency of user experience throughout design
- Complete day to day HTML/CSS tasks
- Create both original designs and update existing designs
- Consistently generate new design ideas, create, implement and manage operational processes and strategies related to workflow and keep the team updated on changes/trends/insights in the web-development industry
- Ability to successfully pick up unplanned projects on the fly
Minimum skills required:
- 2-4 years hands-on HTML designing experience
- Ability to prototype solutions during requirement gathering phase
- Creating visually appealing web-pages/interfaces.
- Prior experience with jQuery Mobile, Twitter bootstrap(in at least one framework) will be preferred.
Rapid Web Services, LLC is an emerging web-based technology company located right in the heart of beautiful downtown St. Petersburg, where we maintain multiple internet-based businesses, but are primarily focused on one e-commerce company (www.thesslstore.com) and its sister websites that all operate in the global website security industry. The SSL Store™ is currently a global leader in the SSL certificate market and is the largest SSL provider in the world and is always seeking fun, exciting and creative individuals that have the same aspirations as we do.