Category: Sr. System Administrator (Windows & Linux)
Location: Ahmedabad, India.
Were looking for Sr. System Administrator (Windows & Linux) 5-7 Years
The job requires the following specific skills:
- Administer and manage a network server environment comprised of Windows & Linux including email and backup systems.
- Administer and manage a network infrastructure environment comprised of hubs, switches,Routers, intrusion protection systems, internet security systems and end point virus protection Systems.
- Consults with management and users to discuss system capacity, equipment acquisitions and security requirements.
- Works with users, managers, and executives to identify and document system, application or functional requirements.
- Troubleshoot systems when experiencing issues by identifying what the problem is and finding a Resolution. Results are measured by not only resolving the issue, but also preventing it from occurring in the future.
- Stay abreast of latest product upgrades & security updates to ensure that all system software is up-to-date and secure as possible.
- Log all changes made to the network and infrastructure utilizing existing tracking systems.
- Provide Help Desk support as needed via live chat, email/tickets and phone.
- Assist, perform and manage SSL installation for customers as needed.
- Define, refine & optimize processes and procedures as the need arises with management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of Experience in Linux and Windows administration
- Expertise in AWS administration
- Any automation experience is an added advantage.
- Microsoft Certified Professional / RHCE Professional
Rapid Web Services, LLC is an industry leading, US-based web technology & security company that develops, maintains, supports and markets many of our own websites within the global web hosting & web security industry. Our main focus is to continue to grow and maintain The SSL Store™ (www.thesslstore.com) and its sister websites as Symantec Corporation"s (NASDAQ: SYMC & Fortune 379) largest SSL certificate partner worldwide. We are seeking fun, exciting, creative and talented individuals that have the same motivation & aspiration as we do. We are headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, with global offices in Ahmedabad, India and Europe.