Category: Web Design
Location: Ahmedabad, India (relocation not covered)
The Web Designer position is responsible for creating and coding compelling designs and cohesive user experiences that tie back to the company's established global brand for our various businesses, websites and brands within the hosting/IT industry. In collaboration with others on the team, responsibilities include creating website elements, landing pages, marketing collaterals, promotional banners, email templates and other online/offline marketing materials for a wide spectrum of interactive and integrated marketing programs.
This role entails working very closely and cooperating with the marketing, programming and SEO teams to explore and implement different functions and applications to enhance user experiences. You'll be expected to generate your own ideas and designs, as well to consistently contribute to other team members' ideas, thoughts & projects and in some cases update designs or revise a file created by another team member.
This position will require you to learn the hosting industry as a whole to establish a strong understanding of our technical products and specifically their positioning in the marketplace, as well as the process and procedures of how our business is currently operated
Any candidate to be considered must have at least the following minimum skills:
- Degree or equivalent experience in graphic design for print and web
- Hands-on experience creating high-end graphics and layouts for web and email using Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash)
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS 3, responsive design and cross-browser/OS compatibility concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of latest SEO standards and techniques is a big plus
- Good understanding of UI/UX design methodologies and best practices
- Technical aptitude with the ability to understand how technical solutions work and translate that into compelling graphics that tell a story.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth, collaborative environment
- Great written and oral communication skills
Rapid Web Services, LLC is an emerging web-based technology company located right in the heart of beautiful downtown St. Petersburg, where we maintain multiple internet-based businesses, but are primarily focused on one e-commerce company (www.thesslstore.com) and its sister websites that all operate in the global website security industry. The SSL Store™ is currently a global leader in the SSL certificate market and is the largest SSL provider in the world and is always seeking fun, enthusiastic and creative individuals having the same aspirations as we do.