Symantec® Code Signing Certificates provide a virtual “shrink wrap” to distribute
content over the Internet without browser intervention & warnings. When customers
download software signed with Authenticode® Technology and verified by Symantec™,
they can be assured of the source and integrity.
- Digitally sign 32- and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi and
.xap files)and kernel-mode software. Provider for Microsoft Windows Logo programs.
- For Java applications for desktop and mobile devices, digitally sign .jar files
and Netscape Object Signing. Recognized by Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
Microsoft Office and VBA
- Digitally sign VBA objects and macros. For Microsoft Office and third-party applications
Symantec Code Signing for Adobe AIR
- Digitally sign .air or .airi files. Required for all AIR-based applications.
- Digital signature for Microsoft Authenticode, VBA and Office, Sun Java, Adobe AIR
and Macromedia Shockwave
- Robust and time-tested authentication process to verify the publisher identity
- Proof that code has not changed or been tampered with since signing
- Unlimited signing with a valid Code Signing certificate
- Include $125,000 Warranty
- Available 24/7 phone, email and chat support
- Allow you to sign kernel-mode software and device drivers.
- Show customers that your code and content are safe to download
- Inspire user confidence and protect your brand and business reputation
- Eliminate disruptive security alerts and reduce support inquiries
- Meet requirements for more platforms than any other code signing provider
- Increase adoption of downloadable software and online saless
- Lower total cost of ownership with time-stamping.