Secure Site Pro SSL Certificate provides 128-bit encryption.
Secure Site Pro is enabled by Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) to help ensure strong
encryption site visitors. It also includes a $1,250,000 warranty and the VeriSign
Certain older browsers and operating systems will not connect at the strongest encryption
level available to them unless there is a Server Gated Cryptography (SGC)-enabled
certificate on the server. VeriSign is the leading SSL provider
of SGC-enabled SSL Certificates, enabling 128- or 256-bit encryption for over 99.9%
of Internet users.
Features & Benefits:
Secure Site Pro certificates offer you:
- SGC Enabled - Strong Encryption
- 128-bit minimum to 256-bit encryption
- Full business authentication
- $1,250,000 warranty
- VeriSign Secured Seal
- Express delivery
- Installation Checker
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Includes 30 Day Issuance Insurance
- Free Vulnerability Assessment
& Actionable Report
- The security of VeriSign Malware Scanning protection
Symantec has recently extended the warranty limits for many SSL products (including
VeriSign®, Thawte® and GeoTrust® brands) which, in some cases offer
a distinct advantage over the competition. VeriSign SSL Certificates now include
up to $1,500,000 of NetSure®
New warranty limits for NetSure Certificates are as follows and coverage applies
to Certificates issued on or after July 30, 2011.
VeriSign® SSL Certificates work with virtually every Web browser that
ever shipped and all popular Web browsers used since 1996. VeriSign
SSL Certificates offer the highest browser compatibility achieved by any SSL Certificate.
VeriSign needs to receive validation of your business registration
using one of the choices below.
All documentation must be current, and show an official filing date of recording
Acceptable Proof of Right (Business Registration)
Tax licenses (US customers only)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Doing Business As (DBA) License
- Registration of Trade Name or Assumed Name
- Charter Documents
- Partnership Papers
- VeriSign does not accept Federally-issued tax licenses as valid
Proof of Right.
- VeriSign accepts most State issued tax licenses as valid Proof of