Go for Green.
Secure Site with EV SSL Certificate provides minimum of 40-bit
and up to 256-bit encryption and more than 99% browser recognition. It also includes
a $100,000 warranty and the VeriSign Secured Seal.
Extended Validation triggers the display of the green address bar in high-security
Features & Benefits:
Secure Site with EV certificates offer you:
- Extended Validation, Green Address Bar
- 40-bit minimum to 256-bit Encryption
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- 1,500,000 warranty
- VeriSign Secured Seal
- Includes 30 Day Issuance Insurance
- Installation Checker
- Free Vulnerability Assessment
& Actionable Report
- The security of VeriSign Malware Scanning protection
Symantec has recently extended the warranty limits for many SSL products (including
VeriSign®, Thawte® and GeoTrust® brands) which, in some cases offer
a distinct advantage over the competition. VeriSign SSL Certificates now include
up to $1,500,000 of NetSure®
New warranty limits for NetSure Certificates are as follows and coverage applies
to Certificates issued on or after July 30, 2011.
VeriSign SSL Certificates work with virtually every Web browser
that ever shipped and all popular Web browsers used since 1996. VeriSign
SSL Certificates offer the highest browser compatibility achieved by any SSL Certificate.
VeriSign needs to receive validation of your business registration
using one of the choices below.
All documentation must be current, and show an official filing date of recording
Acceptable Proof of Right (Business Registration)
Tax licenses (US customers only)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Doing Business As (DBA) License
- Registration of Trade Name or Assumed Name
- Charter Documents
- Partnership Papers
- VeriSign does not accept Federally-issued tax licenses as valid
Proof of Right.
- VeriSign accepts most State issued tax licenses as valid Proof of