Server and Client OS Compatibility
- Client OS
- Mac OS X, Snow Leapord, Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000, Linux Client OS.
- Server OS
- Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Novell, etc.
- Web Server
- Microsoft IIS 7, IIS6, Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP, Weblogic, Cobalt.
- E-Mail Servers
- Microsoft Outlook 99+,Microsoft Entourage (OS/X),Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+,Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+,Lotus Notes (6+),Netscape Communicator 4.51+,Mulberry, etc.
Chrome - 3+ above
Firefox - 1+ above
IE - 5+ above
Opera - 7+ above
Netscape - 9+ above
AOL - 10+ above
Safari all browsers
Mobile Browser Compatibility
- Android (inclusion carrier specific)
- Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
- Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
- RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
- Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based
- NTT / DoCoMo
- SoftBank Mobile
- PalmOS 5.x
- Netfront 3.0+
- Opera 4.10+
- Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
- Major Handset providers SonyEricsson, Nokia
The EV SSL Certificate Validation Process
The goal of the validation process is to ensure that consumers have a way to authenticate
legitimate sites from phishing sites. The increased trust and consumer protection
offered by EV certificates necessarily involves a more rigorous validation process.
This new procedure has been established by the industry group, CA/B Forum.
Some basic requirements that a business needs to conform to obtain an EV SSL certificate
include (but are not limited to):
- Legal status as a company created by government filing
- Registration number of incorporation
- Place of business is in same jurisdiction (e.g. country) as place of business registration
- Organization name
- Business name
- Full address and main phone number of place of business
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details:
- If you are emailing validation documentation please send to email@example.com stating your order number within the email.
- You canfax your validation documentation to the below number stating your order
number on the pages.
- US Fax for validation docs: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
- Europe Fax for validation docs: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
Please note that you will only be required to submit either or both of the aboveif
requested during the enrollment process.
- For an update on the progress of your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your Order Number and requesting an update.