Designed exclusively for Microsoft Exchange and Office Communications infrastructures,
Comodo's Unified Communications Certificates allow a single
certificate to provide SSL-secured communications for multiple domains and multiple
host names operating on a single IP address.
Provide SSL Support for different domains as such - not merely sub-domains
A single Comodo UC Certificate can offer protection to multiple domains and hosts
configured in your Exchange Server where a traditional or a wildcard SSL certificate
cannot. Traditional SSL certificates are limited to a single domain and a wildcard
certificate can support all the first level sub-domains of a single domain, e.g.
*.example .com. A Comodo UC certificate can protect different domains as such, e.g.
www.example.com, www. example.net etc.
Simplifies Certificate Management and is Economical
A single certificate supporting several domains, hosts and server applications simplifies
your certificate management and proves economical, against implementing individual
certificates for each domain.
Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
SAN field control lets you adjust the domains listed in the certificate
Highest Levels of Security
Comodo Unified Communication Certificates support 256 bit encryption levels and
are signed with 2048 bit signatures - in compliance with US Government's National
Institute for Standards and Technology's post recommendations for SSL root key strength.
Starting at only
per year, Comodo Unified Communication Certificate is one of the most affordable
SSL certificates available on the market today, while our warranty level covers
all business-critical websites. To avoid the hassle of renewing SSL certificates
annually, we also offer two and three-year options at a discount.
Browser ubiquity should be a key element when choosing an SSL provider. Comodo Unified
Communication Certificates are compatible with 99.3% of current Internet users'
browsers. This makes Comodo Unified Communication Certificate an equally trusted
but more economical solution to certificates from our competitors.
Speed of Issuance & Validation Levels
With revolutionary technology from IdAuthority, the identity assurance provider,
Comodo's validation maintains stringent standards but requires much less effort
on your behalf. As a result, we provide highly-trusted SSL certificates that instantly
enhances customer confidence without disrupting their buy path.
Unlimited Certificate Re-issuance
You can have the certificate re-issued for free whenever you need to add, remove
or change domain names in your Exchange Server.
Industry Leading Expert Support
Every SSL certificate from Comodo comes with our widely-acclaimed customer care.
As a valued SSL customer you can rely on both telephone and email support for assistance
when applying for, installing or using your SSL Certificate.
- Full business validated certificate
- Most trusted 2048-bit SSL Certificate
- Trusted by over 99.3% of major Browsers
- Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
- Supported by MS®Exchange server 2010
- Supported by Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007
- Unlimited server licenses
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- 128/256 bit encryption
- From one of the three Microsoft® official UCC vendors
- 30 day Refund Policy
- Provides SSL for multiple domain names in a single certificate
- 24/7 phone, mail and web support
- Starting at only
- Multiple domains Supports MS Exchange 2010 and Office Communications Server 2007
- Issued In one week
- Full business validation
- Encryption Up to 256-bit
- 99.3% Browser Compatibile
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Unlimited Reissuance
Server and Client OS Compatibility
- Client OS
- Mac OS X, Snow Leapord, Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000, Linux Client OS.
- Server OS
- Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Novell, etc.
- Web Server
- Microsoft IIS 7, IIS6, Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP, Weblogic, Cobalt.
- E-Mail Servers
- Microsoft Outlook 99+,Microsoft Entourage (OS/X),Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+,Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+,Lotus Notes (6+),Netscape Communicator 4.51+,Mulberry, etc.
Chrome - 3+ above
Firefox - 1+ above
IE - 5+ above
Opera - 7+ above
Netscape - 9+ above
AOL - 10+ above
Safari all browsers
Mobile Browser Compatibility
- Android (inclusion carrier specific)
- Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
- Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
- RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
- Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based
- NTT / DoCoMo
- SoftBank Mobile
- PalmOS 5.x
- Netfront 3.0+
- Opera 4.10+
- Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
- Major Handset providers SonyEricsson, Nokia
We may request your Business License, Articles of Association or DUNS information
(depending on your country and incorporation status). If you are a non-incorporated
business or use a trading name please contact us for further instructions.
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details:
- If you are emailing validation documentation please send to
email@example.com stating your order number within the email.
- You canfax your validation documentation to the below number stating your order
number on the pages.
- US Fax for validation docs: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
- Europe Fax for validation docs: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
Please note that you will only be required to submit either or both of the aboveif
requested during the enrollment process.
- For an update on the progress of your application please email
firstname.lastname@example.org stating your Order Number and requesting an update.