November 08, 2012
ST. PETERSBURG, November 8th, 2012 – The SSL Store™ has one of the highest rated SSL reseller programs in the hosting industry. Apart from offering the world’s most recognized SSL brands, which include Symantec, Thawte, GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Trustwave & Comodo, The SSL Store™ offers 24/7 platinum-level support to all of its resellers along with the most attractive pricing across the board. These benefits are now at the finger-tips of PBA users.
Parallels’ Vice President of Service Provider Marketing and Alliances, John Zanni commented: “With over 9,000 services providers relying on us to profitably deliver thousands of applications and cloud services to over 10 million small and medium sized business, we are committed to help service providers grow. Starting today, service providers using Parallels Business Automation will be able to easily offer and manage SSL digital certificates through The SSL Store™ integration.”
Some of the featured highlights are:
- Ability to sell a variety of brands and certificate types.
- Extremely configurable pricing structure for setting up products.
- Seamless integration within the customer portal for simplified selling.
- SSL Store’s integration with Parallels Business Automation now takes the hassle out of CSR generation.
- Easily download certificates once the validations are performed by the CAs (i.e. Symantec, Thawte, COMODO etc.). The download includes the certificates as well as a zip file containing all of the root/intermediately certificates if any.
- Fancy renewal option to retain customers once the certificate reaches expiration. PBA has an option to configure emails to be sent a preset number of days before expiration of certificates
- Supports multi-level reseller setup, so you can create a hierarchy of resellers and offer different certs at many price points.
- Allows cancellation by a customer within a configurable timeframe from purchase date. It feels like a natural part of PBA and plays well with the system, like it’s an integral part of the system.
Extensive integration that will allow for easy additions of new SSL products.
“Parallels Business Automation is the most sophisticated service delivery system in the marketplace and The SSL Store™ is proud to be aligned with it.” Says John Tuncer, CEO of The SSL Store™
About the Author:
The SSL Store™ is one of the foremost providers of website security solutions globally. As one of the most successful Platinum Partners with Symantec, Thawte, GeoTrust, RapidSSL, and Comodo, our business is solely focused on SSL and related products to ensure the success of all partners. The SSL Store™ is the cornerstone of Rapid Web Services’ e-commerce security portfolio. The company is headquartered in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida with additional offices in Turkey, India and the Netherlands. Learn how to profit from SSL at www.theSSLstore.com