The most informative cyber security blog on the internet!
Write for Hashed Out
Want to write for us? Hashed Out loves guest blog posts!
If you’ve got insights to share on cybersecurity & technology we want to hear them.
From humble beginnings, Hashed Out has grown into one of the most popular cybersecurity blogs on the internet. We welcome more than 2 million readers each year thanks to our coverage of industry news and our insights on the cybersecurity landscape. If you’ve got something to say – and you’re looking to be heard – then Hashed Out is a great place to be heard.
If you are a part of the IT or Cyber Security community, we would love you to write a guest blog post for us. That means you’re a professional – not a marketer or SEO. We’re looking for insights on a range of cyber security issues, as well as perspectives on encryption and digital privacy issues. If you fit the bill and would like to write a guest post for us, fill out the form below and pitch us an idea for your article.
Topics We’re Interested In
- Digital Certificates
- Certificate Management
- Code Signing
- Email Security
- Digital Signatures
- PCI DSS
- GDPR Compliance
- Data Security
- Digital Privacy
- Endpoint Security
- Cloud Security
- Business Cyber Security
- Secure Programming Practices
- Cybersecurity News
- Newly disclosed exploits and vulnerabilities
- Upcoming browser changes
Guest Blog Post Guidelines
- Posts should be original works, it may not be published elsewhere and you agree that we may promote it, quote it, update it and republish it.
- All posts should be submitted as word files, minimum length is 750 words (although most posts are 1,000-3,000 words) and please take time to edit before submitting.
- If your article includes any quotes or statistics, please offer citation, preferably in the form of a link within your text.
- Please provide a two or three sentence bio explaining your credentials along with a headshot at least 300×300 pixels, preferably in front of a white background.
We do not pay for guest posts, nor do we charge a fee for publication. We also have a hard rule that we do not pitch products or companies (including our own) on this blog. We try to apply a press shop approach to Hashed Out, which means we have pretty high editorial standards. That also means sometimes we can picky. That’s why we request that you pitch the article before writing it, that way everyone saves some time.
How To Submit a Guest Blog Post
So, do you want to write for us? Send us an email and we’ll contact you within a few days. Be sure to include:
- Topic idea(s) you’d like to write guest posts on.
- Writing samples – previous articles you’ve written and published.
- Your qualifications/experience relevant to the proposed topic(s).